Agioi Theodoroi, at the region of Ancient Krommyona, is the first stop for visitors coming into the Corinthian Prefecture from the north. The magnificent Geraneia Mountains stand imposing above Agioi Theodoroi, which got its name from the traditional little church. It is a touristic seaside resort that ideally combines the natural beauty of the mountain and the sea. It is not only a touristic attraction for the visitors but also an ideal location for excursions. Deep blue sea, small and picturesque taverns, traditional food and relaxation at the shore of the Saronic Gulf: is what Agioi Theodoroi is all about.
Transfers rates from/to Agioi Theodoroi
Athens Airport per way 130 euro
Athens city center per way 110 euro
Piraeus Port per way 110 euro
Rafina’s Port per way 140 euro
Lavrio Port per way 160 euro
Patra’s Port per way 190 euro
- Extra charge of 10 euro for night hours (23.00 – 07.00).
- Wait time up to 30 minutes free of charge
- Wait time for longer than 30 minutes 10 euro / hour.
Cancellation less than 24h or non show: full of charge.
- Your transfer will be with a Mercedes Taxi with a/c , wi-fi & Tablet .
- All prices are for 1-4 persons per car and include road tolls, VAT and taxes. For mini bus 9 seats (driver included) plus 25%.
- Customers will be picked up from the pre-arranged place. The driver will hold a sign with your names on it.
For Transfer Contact Us
Private Tours rates
For Private tours Contact Us