Corinthos (Korinthos) New and Old cities
Corinth is the capital of Corinthia Municipality and one of the most important ports of Peloponnese. It is the seat of the homonymous Corinthian Municipality and is the second biggest city of Peloponnese District and first of the Prefecture with 58.280 residents, according to 2011 census.
The modern city is the continuance of the Ancient Corinth, and was built in its current location, in 1858, when the old city was leveled due to an earthquake. So, the new city was built on the sheerwater of the Corinthian Gulf, at a distance of 84 kilometers away from Athens. The intense seismicity of the area makes Corinth one of the fullest antiseismic cities of Greece.
The capital of the Corinthia Prefecture is located in the middle of the road axis Athens-Patrai, the access to the capital being easy. In the past few years, it has become even easier, due to its connection to the capital via the Suburban Railway, which is the immediate meeting point to the Athens National Airway “Eleftherios Venizelos”. The center of the city concentrates the most commercial shops.
Transfers rates from/to Corinthos (Korinthos) New and Old Cities
Athens Airport per way 150 euro
Athens city center per way 130 euro
Piraeus Port per way 130 euro
Rafina’s Port per way 160 euro
Lavrio Port per way 175 euro
Patra’s Port per way 175 euro
- Extra charge of 10 euro for night hours (23.00 – 07.00).
- Wait time up to 30 minutes free of charge
- Wait time for longer than 30 minutes 10 euro / hour.
Cancellation less than 24h or non show: full of charge.
- Your transfer will be with a Mercedes Taxi with a/c , wi-fi & Tablet .
- All prices are for 1-4 persons per car and include road tolls, VAT and taxes. For mini bus 9 seats (driver included) plus 25%.
- Customers will be picked up from the pre-arranged place. The driver will hold a sign with your names on it.
For Transfer Contact Us
Private Tours rates
For Private tours Contact Us