It’s a coastal village in western Attica located along the National Road Athens-Corinth,60 kilometers west of Athens. It is built on the shores of the Saronic Gulf, just west of Kakia Skala (Skyronides ungraded) under the Geraneia. The Kineta has one of the longest beaches of the north Saronic, something that made her popular summer resort.
Transfers rates from/to Kinetta
Athens Airport per way 120 euro
Athens city center per way 100 euro
Piraeus Port per way 100 euro
Rafina’s Port per way 130 euro
Lavrio Port per way 150 euro
Patra’s Port per way 200 euro
- Extra charge of 10 euro for night hours (23.00 – 07.00).
- Wait time up to 30 minutes free of charge
- Wait time for longer than 30 minutes 10 euro / hour.
Cancellation less than 24h or non show: full of charge.
- Your transfer will be with a Mercedes Taxi with a/c , wi-fi & Tablet .
- All prices are for 1-4 persons per car and include road tolls, VAT and taxes. For mini bus 9 seats (driver included) plus 25%.
- Customers will be picked up from the pre-arranged place. The driver will hold a sign with your names on it.
For Transfer Contact Us
Private Tours rates
For Private tours Contact Us