Loutraki, the second biggest urban center of Corinthia, is built on the foot of the Gerania Mountains and is the seat of the Loutraki – Agioi Theodoroi Municipality. A known tourist resort of the country, mainly for its thermal spas, its mineral water and its casino.
Loutraki lies 84 kilometers away from Athens and 4 from Corinth, while, according to the 2011 census, it had 21.100 residents. During the Antiquity, the area was known as Peraia land and at the place of Loutraki laid the ancient county Thermes or Thermae, favorite city of the gods and its patroness was Thermia Artemis. Its current name is owed to its thermal springs – spas.
Transfers rates from/to Loutraki
Athens Airport per way 150 euro
Athens city center per way 130 euro
Piraeus Port per way 130 euro
Rafina’s Port per way 160 euro
Lavrio Port per way 175 euro
Patra’s Port per way 175 euro
- Extra charge of 10 euro for night hours (23.00 – 07.00).
- Wait time up to 30 minutes free of charge
- Wait time for longer than 30 minutes 10 euro / hour.
Cancellation less than 24h or non show: full of charge.
- Your transfer will be with a Mercedes Taxi with a/c , wi-fi & Tablet .
- All prices are for 1-4 persons per car and include road tolls, VAT and taxes. For mini bus 9 seats (driver included) plus 25%.
- Customers will be picked up from the pre-arranged place. The driver will hold a sign with your names on it.
For Transfer Contact Us
Private Tours rates