South of the Corinthian Gulf, is one of the most beautiful towns, Xylokastro. It was probably named after a wooden barracks (Xylokastro= wooden castle) located at the west side of a hill above the modern town, near Sythas River. It has been a raisin producing center and during the growth commerce period, drew foreign attention due to its direct contacts with the port of Patras. As a result, after 1900 visitors started coming to Xylocastro to admire the beautiful Pefkias and the rewarded with “The Blue Flag of Europe” deep blue sea. For the same reason, everyone should visit Xylokastro, a majestic spa town full of variety and a unique style.
Transfers rates from/to Xylokastro
Athens Airport per way 170 euro
Athens city center per way 160 euro
Piraeus Port per way 160 euro
Rafina’s Port per way 180 euro
Lavrio Port per way 210 euro
Patra’s Port per way 140 euro
- Extra charge of 10 euro for night hours (23.00 – 07.00).
- Wait time up to 30 minutes free of charge
- Wait time for longer than 30 minutes 10 euro / hour.
Cancellation less than 24h or non show: full of charge.
- Your transfer will be with a Mercedes Taxi with a/c , wi-fi & Tablet .
- All prices are for 1-4 persons per car and include road tolls, VAT and taxes. For mini bus 9 seats (driver included) plus 25%.
- Customers will be picked up from the pre-arranged place. The driver will hold a sign with your names on it.
For Transfer Contact Us
Private Tours rates
For Private tours Contact Us