Vrachati is a touristic attraction and one of the most famous resorts, especially during the summer. It has taverns, restaurants, cafeterias and various forms of of night life. In the touristic part of the Municipality of Velo- Vocha, you will find numerous accommodation. It is named after the massive natural disasters provoked by goddess Ati, who flooded the area, destroying everything (Vrachàti> v. vrècho> getting wet).
The field of Vocha is the main cultural part of the Corinthian Prefecture, verdant with vineyards that produce the famous Corinthian raisin, citrus fruit and olive trees. It combines the blue of the sea and the lush green of the fertile land, forming a rainbow of colors and fruits. As expected, the inhabitants, aside tourism also work in agriculture.
Transfers rates from/to Corinthos (Korinthos) New and Old Cities
Athens Airport per way 160 euro
Athens city center per way 140 euro
Piraeus Port per way 140 euro
Rafina’s Port per way 170 euro
Lavrio Port per way 185 euro
Patra’s Port per way 160 euro
- Extra charge of 10 euro for night hours (23.00 – 07.00).
- Wait time up to 30 minutes free of charge
- Wait time for longer than 30 minutes 10 euro / hour.
Cancellation less than 24h or non show: full of charge.
- Your transfer will be with a Mercedes Taxi with a/c , wi-fi & Tablet .
- All prices are for 1-4 persons per car and include road tolls, VAT and taxes. For mini bus 9 seats (driver included) plus 25%.
- Customers will be picked up from the pre-arranged place. The driver will hold a sign with your names on it.
For Transfer Contact Us
Private Tours rates
For Private tours Contact Us